View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:18 PM   #31872
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
My feet are cold.
My feet are also cold. Diabetes and older age caught up with me finally. I now have to wear shoes or slippers ALL the time or my toes freeze. Sucks. On the sort of plus side, one of my cats has become another personal bed cat AND a personal foot warmer. Very nice when I first get into bed and my feet are cold. Not so great in the middle of the night when I try to move.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote