View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 03:18 PM   #31870
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
My feet are cold.

When my friends bought this house they stripped it and renovated it. They decided against putting in underfloor heating. It was well insulated, but the tiled floor never seems to get properly warm. I've got my extra warm slippers on and knitted socks but my feet are still cold.

Also, I'm mentally preparing to walk the dog. It's -8C outside, taking the wind chill into account it feels like -16C. Tomorrow morning, when I go home to work it has warmed up to -7C, but it still feels like -16C. And Friday morning it won't be much better.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote