View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel_Putra View Post
Do you have further recommendations aside from the CyBook Opus and the Pocketbook 360? I only intend to use the ebook reader to read mainstream novels. I don't like touch screen and so far have rejected all the touch screen models, iPad, Nook, Kindle & iRiver Story. I may still consider Hanlin V5 but I don't like the grey e-ink screen very much. Hopefully the PRS-300's e-ink screen is whiter..
Mel
All the 5" devices use the same screen; there is only one manufacturer of it - PVI in Taiwan. The apparent background colour of an eInk screen varies with the lighting conditions, so different pictures can appear different, but in reality they are all the same.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote