View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Where's a good place to put flash fiction online?

I've got mine on Facebook but FB only has nine tabs allowed. It's nice to be on FB because then people can "like" you, but I'm writing more and more flash fiction so I need someplace else. I could put them on my website but that would require the viewer to click again on a link (the FB tab opens directly) and I would lose the FB "like" chance. The best I've found so far is Scrbd, but I wanted to see what you guys might suggest. Thanks!
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote