View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 06:18 PM   #35
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Just for fun I decided to convert the copy I have of HarryT's excellent BookDesigner Tutorial to LRF format.

Please realize that I spent 1, maybe 2 minutes doing this because BD does so many things for you. It only identified 3 items as titles that were not titles. The other act of formatting that I did was to insert page breaks before each step.

The result is really quite nice although the graphics are a bit small they still work. Again, this was designed for reading on A4/letter sized paper, not for the Reader screen. But it does work.

I have also converted an operation/maintenance manual for one company that I work with for use on the Sony Reader and they are now at the field testing stage.

Again, I did not write this excellent manual, it was written completely by HarryT.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf HarryTs Book Designer Tutorial.lrf (1.68 MB, 1330 views)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote