View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #6
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Thanks, Dr. Oh.

I'll have a play with that method. My concern is that the time taken to upload to Dropbox, then for the iPad to download the files to it, either over wifi or 3G.

And I assume that I access the files by opening the specified Dropbox folder in the DB app on the device? I have only had this iPad for a few months and am still coming to grips with how Apple does things compared to Android or Windows.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote