Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #554
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I think it might be. His people could travel without needing spaceships or something. I think he says that Earth was cut off because people began to change or something.
I'm pretty sure it's The Forgotten Door by Alexander Key. He also wrote Escape to Witch Mountain and a couple of sequels. I think all of his books are considered young adult.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote