View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura82 View Post
This may seem silly, but would you help me a bit more by opening a book, highlighting a paragraph and then make an annotation for that paragraph. (This feature is different than the text memo app on the device and it may act different.) If you would type at least three sentences as quickly as you can, it would give a good indication of lag. (I assume you are at least a moderate speed typist like myself.)
I tried this on both an EPUB and a PDF. I couldn't see any noticeable lag. I tapped as fast as I could manage with the stylus. Then I tried correcting my spelling as I was typing. Again, no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakura82 View Post
Also, has the auto-correct improved? It's fairly useless on the PRS-600. It seems to use words that I already typed rather than a dictionary. So, misspelled words often pop-up (if I recall).
I'm not sure I know what you mean by auto-correct. I also looked in the user manual and couldn't find a reference.

As I don't use Notes very much, JSWolf's personal experience is probably more valuable to you.

FWIW I love the PRS650 - definitely a step up from the PRS505 (which I have donated to the Other Half).
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote