View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #22
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
[QUOTE=Graham
The other big reason why I still have to turn on the Windows PC (though not actually use it) is printing. Neither of our two printers has CloudPrint so I need Chrome running on the PC to allow printing from the Chromebook.

Graham[/QUOTE]

As I understand it, you just load Chrome onto the Windows PC and you can print from your Chromebook on any printer the Windows PC has a connection to either directly or on a network.

I tried it with 2 Window PCs using Chrome. Worked fine.

I am holding back for slightly better hardware and battery life. I like to hold on to a computer and avoid having to trade up in a couple of years because I have outgrown it. Same as for vehicles.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote