Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 AM   #277
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I finished Wool Omnibus yesterday evening. I loved the story, and how it is written. And I hope there will be more to read, I am so curious how life goes on there now! (Maybe that's what Wool 9 will be about?! I see that Hugh is writing on Wool 9)

I immediately started First Shift before I went to bed. This is dangerous stuff, it keeps me reading and away from sleeping!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote