View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 12:28 PM   #49
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fardeenah View Post
Starting job: Creating X-Ray Files

05-03-2016 16:10:38 The Girl on the Train: A Novel - Paula Hawkins
05-03-2016 16:10:38 Getting ASIN...
Job: "Creating X-Ray Files" failed with error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\threaded_jobs.py", line 83, in start_work
File "calibre_plugins.xray_creator.lib.xray_creator ", line 94, in create_xrays_event
File "calibre_plugins.xray_creator.lib.xray_creator ", line 50, in get_results_create
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Called with args: () {u'abort': , u'notifications': , u'log': }
I think I fixed this.. It was only happening intermittently for me. I did run it a bunch of times to check and it hasn't happened since but please let me know if it happens again.

This update also includes an updated way to search for the shelfari url. You can try it with your The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo book.

Last edited by szarroug3; 05-05-2016 at 01:04 PM.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote