View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 03:22 AM   #63
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
Sorry for not specifying. I was doing the "Update Metadata" and setting it to finished. It did in fact set the books to finished, but the summary dialog from the plugin stated that no books were changed. I guess perhaps this is actually true since it's the DB, not the books, being changed but it isn't quite what I expected as a result.

TLDR: It worked, but the plugin confirmation led me to believe that it didn't.
Good. I'll look at the count. If a change was made somewhere, it should be counted.

Last edited by davidfor; 06-13-2013 at 03:30 AM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote