View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
I had been buying all my books in eReader format from Fictionwise and those worked fine with the three different fonts of the nook. However, I bought a couple this week in Adobe ePub DRM and I noticed that I was locked into a single font on the nook. Not only that, one of the books I checked out from the library forced me to use a very tiny font and trying to increase the size of it didn't seem to work.

Is this normal for ePub documents or a limitation of the nook?
I believe that with ePub files the fonts are defined in the book. But I always have had the choice of more that one font.
Are you sure that the library book was not a PDF file?
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote