View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 02:25 AM   #13
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
If there is a need for well formed RTF books I feel it would be best served by its own forum area and keep this one for LRF books alone. This may spawn multiple forums where each is dedicated to one specific book type -- one for PDF, one for IMP, etc. This would save people having to sort through a large number of posts to find the ones for their format.
I believe that Alex's original idea (and I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong) was to keep the "device forum" upload section for device-specific books, and create another upload section elsewhere on MR for "open format" books such as RTF, etc. I don't know if this has yet been done or not.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote