View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 08:49 AM   #64
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
a wild problem appeared (and I'm completely unable to reproduce it so this is just for the record)

for some reason fbink caused the display to rotate 180° today on my H2O, everything appeared upside down (but touch area did not rotate along with it)

happened as I left a book and went back to the homescreen, not sure if nickel does anything to rotation when that happens, or anything else that could race with fbink.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote