View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:18 PM   #16
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here's what one reviewer, in part, said about "Valhalla Rising":

"They are cheesy, self-indulgent fantasy, filled with outrageously impossible scenarios and some of the most lame dialogue (Iceberg and Jungle were the by far worst in this respect). There have been many times while reading his books that I said out loud "OMG this is so ridiculous. Why the heck am I reading this!". The answer to that question is illusive. But it is because I like them... I just plain enjoy them."

This sounds like my kind of reading, after finishing (for the second time), "Invisible Man".
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote