View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 04:55 AM   #990
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As to adding it, a quick glance at the API doesn't jump out at method to get the progress from GR. It is probably there, but if it in the API call I suspect it is in, it is a little more complicated than it could be.
I don't remember having seen the status (where the progress is stored) in the review response. You get rating, review, and reading date but progress (percentage and pages), I don't remember. And without this, you only can download rating and date if the book has filled those fields.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote