View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM   #984
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarisea View Post
Wow you guys just got way technical on me. I'm just trying to get alist of books I own and haven't read because of my very serious Amazon one click problem. So here's the thing. Goodreads is great for that s info and I can pull up the info anywhere. It is however a huge pain to enter the info in Goodreads. I was hoping to sync the info and hat way I can enter it into Calibre and then sync it to Goodreads.
The answer, as I said, is that the plugin doesn't do this. But, Terisa has hit the problem and has been working on private modifications to do what you want. We'll look at the changes and see if we can extend these changes to other users. But, no promises on whether it will be done or when.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote