View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:42 PM   #9
oren64
I need a chapter break
oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oren64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I had no reading time at all. The GLO HD was in sleep mode the whole time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
It's lost 15% battery in two hours in sleep mode. Wifi was disabled but I did spot a swirling circle in the top left hand corner so something is trying to run

I'm trying to do a reboot now but the pin hole option appears not to be working. I can see another factory reset coming up, this will be the third or fourth since I got the Kobo and it's only a couple of months old.
I'm shocked, you realy have bad luck with Glo HD.

You already tried factory reset, so it probably a faulty battery.
-
But maybe you want to try downgrad the FW:
after the factory reset and selecting a language connect your device to the computer and sideload a firmware.
then load a patch with with `Block WiFi firmware upgrade` enable.
Registrat with Wifi.
make sure that the Kobo Desktop is NOT running.

Last edited by oren64; 08-02-2016 at 03:33 AM.
oren64 is offline   Reply With Quote