View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 01:07 PM   #6
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren64 View Post
It not the first thread open on battery drain on glo hd with firmware 3.19.5761.

12 hours of reading is a little, especially that the battery need to last for two months 30 hours of reading, it might a probleme with the battery or the device.

You can downgrad firmware to 3.15 or 3.18 and see the effect on the battery drain.
I had no reading time at all. The GLO HD was in sleep mode the whole time.

I am charging it now and will see what happens after that. I'll check that thread and see what was said but I've never had this happen before. It wasn't syncing anything, the wifi was off and it was in sleep mode so no idea why the battery drained. It shouldn't have moved at all.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote