View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 01:13 PM   #2
Rockin
Enthusiast
Rockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura aboutRockin has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Touch
You don't say how many charge/discharge cycles the battery has been through. That makes a difference. You likely have enough cycles to have better reporting on the battery status after 2 months but we can't tell for sure. The batteries are basically learning how they are being used those first few charges. I would say you should have 5 cycles on them before almost believing any percentage reported by them. After three years on my device, I only look at that number as mostly charged, about half charged, or less than half.

Sleep can affect things but what I have found is my sleep cover caused battery to drain excessively fast. I believe that was due to the magnet that awakens the device. I think it was awakening many times a day even when the cover was closed. I turned off the setting for sleep cover and haven't had problems after that. Granted I always have to use the power slider to put it to sleep or waken it. I don't feel inconvenienced a bit by that.
Rockin is offline   Reply With Quote