View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #486
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by 222fbj View Post
I sometimes forget which Library I have loaded. The indicators in my OS Window title, and the calibre Library icon/text, do not stand out enough for my old eyes. It would be great to see something to the menubar with high visibility to indentify the current library.

Maybe a drop down library selector that has an icon which changes based on the library (with user provided icons)?

Or, maybe a text field/area on the menu bar, with some font/background options to display the library name or a short nickname?

Also, IMHO: The current Library icon would be better if the drop down showed all libraries (not just the unloaded ones) with a check next to the 'loaded' one.

Thanks
Meanwhile, have you considered upping the font size that Calibre uses. You can do that in Preferences->Look & Feel->Main Interface->Interface Font

EDIT : If Preferences->Look & Feel->Main Interface->Interface Font Show text under icons is set to Always the Library name shows under the icon.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-04-2013 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Add EDIT para
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote