View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:51 AM   #95
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
I was browsing the Windows Phone app store today, and I no longer see Freda listed there. Has it been pulled from distribution?
A few days ago, Microsoft made changes to the way that Windows Phone programs must connect to SkyDrive - but they did not tell us developers about it. To resolve the issue, I needed to build a new version of Freda, using a new version of the Live API library. The updated Freda program is going through certification at the moment, and it will be available in about one week,
I hope.

Meanwhile I've hidden the app in the store.
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote