View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #45
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Okay, it's almost working as expected. I set it up as I described previously, with a "Kindle New" list assigned to sync to the Kindle. If I check the box to sync on connect, it works perfectly. However, if I do not check that box and try to sync using the "Sync Now" option on the menu, nothing happens.

Also, the list is flushed as expected and the associated tags are removed. So it seems that I've got everything working except "Sync Now".
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote