View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 04:16 AM   #14
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You are welcome and no I dont have any ideas what could have caused it, sorry. never actually heard of this happening, i.e. calibre exiting with no errors by itself. If you are willing you can post the gui.py.json file and I will see if I can find anything suspicuous in it, but be aware it has possibly sensitive data.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote