View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 08:24 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
Thanks for that info. Can I be steered toward a download of a recent proven plug-in for Amazon Metadata downloads? I use Calibre a lot but rarely get under the hood. Thanks!
If I remember correctly, the built-in metadata source plugins are downloaded automatically when they are updated. You should have it.

What error are you actually getting? Post the contents of the log after a search so we can see what is happening. Or, as @DNSB suggested try different servers and see if that gives better results.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote