View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #7
downeaster59
Guru
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 5, Onyx Nova 2
I just tried to update my C67ML Carta2 to 1.8.1 (it had 1.7.5), and I ran into the same bootloop problem. I am going to try to install 1.7.5 again, as that worked before. I have emailed Onyx International about the MFG tool, just in case.

One strange thing: on the Onyx International site, in the list of firmwares, the C67 series is missing (except for the Artatech versions).
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote