View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:43 PM   #30
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulli View Post
Pressing the both big buttons let you go to the main menu from where ever you want.
Not on my PB360 it doesn't.

Pressing both big buttons for a long time will take you back to the main menu when in the middle of reading a book. It does not work when you are browsing your book collection - and I tried this both when folders in my book collection were on display and again when I actually dug deeper and got to my epub files. It simply does not work.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote