View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:26 AM   #2535
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskie_it View Post
- - - -
Now I tried with two books and none of them did work, but one of these also givers a wrong cover in azw3 version.

Do you want me to try several book?
If even one of them work, then it is not (entirely) the fault of the ss add-in.

If none of them work, regardless of how many you try, the it probably is some fault of the ss add-in.

So the more you can try, the more reliable the conclusion should be.

I am just trying to gather some background information for anyone who chooses to work on the problem.
(Not me, I don't program with Python.)

- - - -

There is a site rule about not even suggesting the sharing of copyright material.
It is a very sensitive matter here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote