View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
My first post about this book will be, I have finished it.

But, I just wanted to make an observation out the stupidity of the US copyright system. Had this book been published 2 years earlier it would be in the public domain and would have been for quite a while (since 72 I think). But, because it was published in 1924, and I assume the copyright was renewed it will be under copyright until 2019.

Write to your congress critters.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote