View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Anyone attending the Love Inspired Reader Luncheon?

I signed up to attend this luncheon. I can't wait! Some of my favorite authors will be there.

So is anyone else going? It is in Tampa Florida on 30 Jan 14. I've pasted the info into the spoiler.

Spoiler:
Love Inspired Reader Luncheon Coming to Florida in January!
Calling Love Inspired fans: Harlequin is excited to announce that our first Love Inspired Reader Luncheon will take place on January 30 in Tampa, Florida! This exclusive event will give you a chance to meet Love Inspired authors and learn about great new books you won’t want to miss—and, yes, there’s still time to get your tickets!

At the luncheon, you can meet and interact with authors and editors, learn about upcoming releases, get signed books AND have lunch with a Love Inspired author! A writer will be seated at each table so this is your opportunity to get up close and personal with them. Attendees will also receive a gift bag filled with free books and gifts valued over value of over $75 USD, and we’ll be giving away some wonderful door prizes. Bring a friend and share this fun experience!

Authors attending the luncheon are Lenora Worth, Marta Perry, Debby Giusti, Missy Tippens, Renee Andrews, Lynette Eason, Louise Gouge, Patty Smith Hall, Carol Post and Jessica Nelson.

Our Love Inspired Reader Luncheon will be held at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Tampa on Thursday, January 30, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Tickets are just $25 each (taxes included) as a special reduced price of $25 when you purchase your tickets by January 27 at 10:59 p.m. ET. Please call Harlequin Customer Service at 1-800-847-8270 to order tickets while quantities last.

This is the link to the info: http://harlequinblog.com/2013/12/lov...da-in-january/
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote