View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #70
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I feel like such a slacker. I only have two libraries: main and Vault.

All of the books in the main libnrary are on my Sony.
Some of the books (favorites to reread and about 50 unread books) are on my Kobo mini.
All of the books in the main library and some of the books in the vault are on my Nexus.

I originally started the vault library for books I wanted to keep, but didn't feel I would reread any time soon. Over time I also moved all of my non-fiction books there. And then new/new-to-me books by authors I had moved to the vault were added there, so now not every book in the vault is one I've read as it was when I first started.

I only keep the finished ePub in my Calibre libraries. I have the original format and finished ePub in another folder.

That's the beauty of Calibre. It allows everyone to customize it to their own system. It may take some experimenting to find what works best for you. And then you can always adapt it further.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote