View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
From there, it would be simplicity itself to finish an ePUB, and then drag it onto Kindlegen/KindlePreviewer to make a mobi, don't you think?

Hitch
Absolutely. It's just that when I see that someone has created multiple html files, I assume (perhaps mistakenly) that they are trying to learn how to build an ebook "from scratch."

Plus, I figure learning how to manually create an opf file is just good practice/fundamentals.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote