View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #9
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
I'm really starting to feel stupid ... can I just replay my steps, maybe I/you will see what I'm missing???
1) Device pane - I select a dozen or so books (e.g. in the Collection "To Read", but they can be any books...).
2) Double-check: they are all "In-Library" ticked
3) I switch view to Library pane: there, I find selected whichever book I had selected before going in the Device pane, in step 1), so no way to edit metadata for the set of books selected at that step

What am I missing????

alessandro
Don't switch Library views.
Tap 'E' (bulk metadata edit because more than 1 title selected)
fill in the Add Tags box with your Tag(s) to add
'OK'
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote