View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #14
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I have both Android and iOS. I avoid being "chained" by only downloading free content.
But Apple already restricts what you can do with your tablet, and it appears that things are only getting more restrictive. That's what I mean by chained.

Regardless if anyone else feels chained in or not, I know that I would. That's why I've written off the iPad, as nice as the hardware is. Whether I'll stick with that or not, or break down and buy an iPad2 6 months from now I have no idea. But, I just don't like what Apple is doing, and don't intend to get involved in their system.

Last edited by carld; 05-17-2011 at 01:41 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote