View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 AM   #14
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
as a point of Clarification, are you a SONY employee, or just chummy with the Reader department?
Heh, nope, I don't work for Sony, and while "chummy" is probably something of an overstatement, I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Blogger's Day event for the launch of the 500 (back in September '06, along with Bob Russell) and was party to the MobileRead Conference call for the 505's launch (along with Bob and Alexander Turcic), and I've run into them a time or two at a couple of other events.

In this case, it was a press release that they forwarded to MobileRead (along with a bunch of other people, I'm sure, though I haven't specifically checked -- that's what press releases are for after all ).
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote