View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Its probably me, but I've twice tried SFF's nice efforts and, while they do what they're supposed to do for epub, they seem to glitch the DOC, rtf, and prc parsing on my PB360; all I get in those other formats is run-on lines breaking in mid-word.
Is this a known issue (specific settings needed to get it to work right?) or am I the only one experiencing this behavior?
Just asking; I understand the situation perfectly---SFF is addressing his needs and graciously sharing his mod---so I'm not asking for a fix.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote