View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:03 PM   #8
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
Did you really have to post it four times?
Well considering that I posted the question in three different subforums, since I didn't know where the problem lay (whether it was problem with the Sony, or a problem with the PDF creation method, or a problem with Calibre) it makes sense to conclude each of those questions with the solution I found.

I mean, doesn't it make sense to you? If one doesn't know exactly how to classify the problem, one would have to spread one's feelers to figure that one out.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote