View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 12:57 PM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsbunny14
i don't have a u.s billing address credit card but i am willing to ship it to a friend who lives in the u.s and he will ship it to me overseas , will this work ?
Not really unless your friend also pays for you. In most cases, your credit card payment will fail if you don't enter the correct billing address - and since the form only allows for the billing address to be in the US, there is no way you can properly finalize the payment. Have your friend pay and wire him the money overseas.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote