View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #53
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Same here, this website ranks rather High in google search for anything ebook/eink related, i stumbled across it many time while i had my kindle, but when i got my PRS-700 it was always there and i decided to Join. and the fact that the site uses VB as the forum software, I decided atleast the admins know what they are doing , as im also an Admin on a VB Website.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote