View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #99
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
I'll do some testing of my own sometime this weekend (I'll have to the borrow the 1150 which actually belongs to a relative). I don't really like to leave loose ends dangling
Using my EBW1150, I managed to surf the www.mobileread.mobi site quite well (50+ 'next' and then go to 'last' page and 10+ 'prev') with no resets in sight! I had my plugin to force the smallest font enabled and it crammed a lot of text onto the screen. I love it!

However, I was getting tired of plain-jane screens so I went to the forums and wiki and lo and behold I managed to get a crash! But I was looking for it to happen... See my log attached below, if it helps!

Quote:
I didn't volunteer you, you came up with the Gutenberg to IMP idea yourself!
Oh that one! I thought you were referring to this one and my (foolish) acceptance here...

p.s. why does my log say "impmake 0.4.1: starting server on 127.0.0.1:9090" when running impserve...
Attached Files
File Type: txt impserve-surf PDA friendly sites-and-then-crash-log.txt (16.3 KB, 490 views)

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-03-2008 at 09:28 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote