View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #90
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I buy electronics after much looking around and researching and even trying out hands on. Did the affiliates have anything to do with any part of that process? Maybe, I don't keep track of who is affiliates on all the sites I visit. If they did have some part of the decision then which ones? And where I buy the device depends on my searches of all the sites I buy at and who has the best price, and whether or not someone in town has it in stock at a comparable price that I can have in my hands immediately. Unless I am given a link for a GREAT price, then the affiliate really isn't part of the final purchase.

And no, I didn't buy my tablet or Kindle because of all the freebies. I also go to Amazon and search particular authors and books for myself, I don't just get freebies, most aren't worth my time.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote