View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #72
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Are you talking about Itunes Apple cloud? I was forced to finally update Ipod and I see it has cloud. How much do you get?
I'm talking about Pandora, Amazon MP3, Audible, Google Music, BBC Radio, TuneIn Radio, public libraries, etc. I don't do iTunes, except for apps and updates.

I don't have any music loaded on my iPod. As for audiobooks, I only load the one I'm currently listening to; then I delete it when I'm done.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote