View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #188
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by holgalee View Post
I found the jailbreaking very easy! Thank you so much, ixtab, for sharing your hard work!

There's one question that I have though: for some strange reason I can't upgrade to 5.3.1. I've tried restarting the device but it didn't work, and I'm quite sure I've read that it's possible to upgrade even a jailbroken kindle. Even my k3 updated itself recently!
Did you follow the instructions for the official 5.3.1 update? There shouldn't be any problem installing it (except that I recommend to re-jailbreak it after the update).
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote