View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 09:47 AM   #9
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Your letter sounds good to me, haridasi. i've taken the liberty of adding in a bit of information i might add ; i put all my additions in bold so you can find them quickly. also one correction : i think you mean "provide" instead of "prove" (i put that in bold too, just for visibility.). i also added the mr address, since i think many publishers still might not know very much about ebooks so it's good to give them a place to start, to learn.

it's a really good idea you had to put your letter here ; hopefully, even people who don't like to write letters will be more willing to make the effort if they can use a model letter already created. thanks.
Great take on ePub. I took away the stuff that was proprietary (adobe indesign) and that it is open source, which means that every ebook reader on the planet can support it if they will.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote