View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 04:10 PM   #27
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
i "buy" lotsa books through my kobo. they just all happen to be free

i partially bought my ereader to take advantage of all the 1.5 million (or whatever it is) free ebooks that you can get easily though kobo. i realise you can get them through other sources, and i do sometimes, but sometimes i like the simplicity of looking through the kobo store...easier than using the kobo browser a lot of the time.

I read a lot of classics, so being able to download free books whenever i have wifi is a huge bonus. don't know if/when i will actually buy ebooks, but for now, it's like a crazy good library.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote