View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I had read that might be the case. I've only operated mine for about a day and so far it has had a slight greenish + pinkish tinge in low light situations. Mildly bothersome but not nearly enough for me to return it. I'm still seeing it, but it might just be a little less noticeable.

Apparently the capacitative layer is sprayed on. So maybe the hue is due to slight variation in thickness and associated prism-ing. Over time surface tension evens out the thickness and it goes away. How's that sound as an 'explanation'?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote