View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:51 PM   #336
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower75 View Post
I know some people don't like how Smartpost is handled, but I haven't had a problem with them before. I prefer my local USPS mail carrier to the idiot who currently delivers my UPS packages, that's for sure, and the FedEx driver is even worse.
FedEx is great around here, UPS never ever rings my bell. I couldn't figure out why, now I believe that they think that no one is home because we always park in the garage and most of our neighbors don't. Either way, it's not that much effort to knock once, or ring the bell. As for USPS, we have the worst mailman ever. Since he started in July, I've had to call them 6 times to complain. I've never seen anyone so bad.

Last edited by SolRaven; 10-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote