Thread: Silliness My version of a bad day
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:01 AM   #17
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I was born with flat feet. By now they're probably convex. I've been able to get by with off-the-shelf orthotics, so far. Even for my weekly hikes. I'm sure your doctor will give you directions, but break them in gradually!
Thanks for the advice. I haven't had any problems caused by flat feet, at least not to my knowledge. No related back pain for instance. But the doctor was quite pessimistic and he spoke all gloom and doom about my future health. It certainly made me worry if that was his goal.

Almost a week later, my ankle doesn't look or feel much better. I will probably spend the rest of day laying on the sofa.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13483866751260.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	92779  

Last edited by Alexander Turcic; 09-23-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote