View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Kristy had a mousy face, shoulder length dishwater blonde hair and was drug-skinny. She wore pink sweatpants, a gray tank top, and obviously no bra. A cigarette hung from her hips. Undeniably she had spent the night.

Book name here - (Kindle Locations 2710-2711). Authors name here....

That's what I just got by highlighting and clicking on the Copy Button inside the software (on the text screen –not at the top of the screen). I'm down here in Idaho. I'm curious to hear why it would be different in Canada?
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote